You use your insurance-specific know-how to design our software in a user-friendly way
Do you want to learn more about what we are like as an employer?
Then find out about the wide range of benefits we offer here
We offer our clients a wide range of standard software, cloud solutions and consulting services, combining our interest in insurance-specific technical topics with our passion for developing innovative software solutions. We have compiled a breakdown of the work carried out by insurance specialists here.
As an insurance specialist, you are familiar with the requirements, internal procedures and processes at insurance companies and have extensive expertise in life, health or non-life insurance. With this knowledge, you will be the bridge between the technical requirements of our customers and our development teams. We will provide you with basic training to teach the technical know-how you need to do this. You will prepare needs-based, user-friendly technical concepts, advise on insurance processes, take charge of requirements management and quality control in the form of software tests and train our customers’ application teams on site. In doing so, you will ensure that our software solutions improve the daily business processes of insurance companies on a long-term basis. From introduction through modification and production to the testing and deployment of our software, you will supervise every phase of our customer projects and support our developer teams continuously with your insurance-specific expertise.
Do you want to look behind the scenes and find out what our employees have to say? Get to know them here
- Technical know-how: Preparation of technical concepts, development and integration of detailed specifications for adapting and customising our software to specific customer requirements
- Reporting: Analysis and documentation of variations and qualitative error analysis in cooperation with the development team
- Communication: Close cooperation with our customers, as well as the organisation and implementation of customer workshops and seminars
- Quality management: Involvement in quality control for our standard software
- Test management: Preparation of test concepts, test case chains and individual test cases; development and maintenance of a regression test portfolio
We treat one another with appreciation and fairness. We treat one another with respect and recognise the work done by others.
A fair, team-oriented way of working is very important to us. We are respectful of one another and all work to create an atmosphere of trust.
We overcome challenges with a wealth of ideas, enthusiasm, the willingness to embrace personal and professional development, personal responsibility and motivation.
We strive for future-proof solutions that create value.
We encourage new ideas and offer lots of freedom for innovative ways of thinking and approaches.
We keep our word, uphold agreements and take responsibility for our work.
We will not pigeonhole you. Your skills are all that matter to us, regardless of your gender or sexual identity, ethnic background or race, disability, age, religion or beliefs. We use the term ‘race’ because it is currently still used by the underlying legislation (the German Basic Law (GG) and Act on Equal Treatment (AGG)).