Automated reporting system for health and long-term care insurance
msg.Tax Data (Health)
msg.Tax Data (Health) automatically transfers contribution data and wage tax deduction characteristics to and from the ZfA/ZfP and tax authorities (BZSt).
If you need more information let us know.
We are happy to help!
Private health and long-term care insurers have to comply with numerous legal reporting obligations. To this end, insurers must establish comprehensive data flows between themselves and the tax authorities. msg.Tax Data (Health) handles this reporting process automatically and controls and documents all process stages transparently. Our solution adheres to all statutory processes and deadlines.
- Components for contribution reports for health/care policies, Pflege-Bahr, ELStAM reports for health/care policies and health insurance number management
- All statutory reporting processes are run automatically
- Upgradeable standard software is a future-proof and safe investment
- The software is quick and easy to use
- Improved information retrieval ensures high service quality
- Available as a private cloud solution
- Contribution reports for health/care policies: Generation/processing of contribution reports
- Pflege-Bahr: Subsidy management for Pflege-Bahr contracts
- ELStAM: Certification process for wage tax deduction characteristics
- KVNR: Health insurance number (KVNR) administration and clearing
- The data required by the authorities are pooled in a separate database
- Extensive technical and functional plausibility-checking for data
msg.Tax Data (Health) has been implemented as an independent software solution within msg.Insurance Suite (Health), but it can also be easily integrated into existing IT systems. The individual components of the solution can be used separately or in any combination.