You are enthusiastic about complex interrelationships and enjoy developing ideas and quickly taking on responsibility
Do you want to learn more about what we are like as an employer?
Then find out about the wide range of benefits we offer here
We offer our clients a wide range of standard software, cloud solutions and consulting services, combining our interest in insurance-specific technical topics with our passion for developing innovative software solutions. We have compiled a breakdown of what we can offer students here.
Do you want to finally put your theoretical knowledge of information technology, IT for business, mathematics, mathematics for business or a similar subject to use in a real-world scenario and are you looking for your own personal career entry point so you can start networking in the world of work? If you like to work as part of a team and can get excited about complex subject areas in the insurance industry, we can offer you exciting insights into professional project management, software development processes and financial matters. If you already have programming experience, you can join one of our development teams straight away and familiarise yourself with the principles of agile software development in practice. Whatever you choose, you will have a lot of freedom for your ideas and an interested ear waiting to hear your input.
As a student, you can join us as an intern or working student or as part of a dual course of study at the University of Ulm or DHBW Stuttgart. We can even supervise your dissertation. Graduates have the opportunity to start a career by joining our teams directly – with no shortage of development prospects. Simply tell us what you are studying and we will tell you what we can do for you.
Do you want to look behind the scenes and find out what our employees have to say? Get to know them here
- Practical work: Information about our products and methods, as well as an intensive study and onboarding phase with colleagues who actively supervise your entry into professional life
- Customer projects: You will be assigned tasks in current customer projects
- Career entry: Once we’ve gotten to know one another and things are working out well, there will be nothing to stop you starting your career with us
- Job and studies: Balance your job and studies with us
- Flexible internship length: As an intern, you will ideally spend at least four months in your internship
- Flexible working hours: You can expect to work around 15 to 20 hours each week as a working student, and will have some flexibility in how you choose to allocate them
We treat one another with appreciation and fairness. We treat one another with respect and recognise the work done by others.
A fair, team-oriented way of working is very important to us. We are respectful of one another and all work to create an atmosphere of trust.
We overcome challenges with a wealth of ideas, enthusiasm, the willingness to embrace personal and professional development, personal responsibility and motivation.
We strive for future-proof solutions that create value.
We encourage new ideas and offer lots of freedom for innovative ways of thinking and approaches.
We keep our word, uphold agreements and take responsibility for our work.
We will not pigeonhole you. Your skills are all that matter to us, regardless of your gender or sexual identity, ethnic background or race, disability, age, religion or beliefs. We use the term ‘race’ because it is currently still used by the underlying legislation (the German Basic Law (GG) and Act on Equal Treatment (AGG)).